2014 Gran Fondo NJ — September 5th - 7th
We are always looking for ways to make our event better. Here is a list of some of the things that are new for Gran Fondo NJ 2013:
- Cycling great George Hincapie will be riding the event as our Grand Marshall.
- Hincapie Sportswear will be suppling our jersey and bib shorts, and we will be offering jerseys in women's sizes.
- A Staggered Mass Start for Gran (7:00 AM), Medio (after the Gran) and Piccolo/Breve (after the Medio) Routes
(Teams still have the option of starting the event as a group)
- KoM/QoM Awards by Age Categories for each of the 3 routes
- Signage on each of the timed hill climbs providing advance notification of when you are approaching the Start and Finish timing mats of the climb
- "Countdown Signage" indicating the distance remaining to the Finish Line
- Raffle prize pick-up at the Finish Line Expo
- Event Photographer
- Every rider will get a Gran Fondo NJ/PowerBar water bottle thanks to PowerBar.
- The Post Ride Food Festival and Expo will feature local bands from the Original Music School and The Lords of Lichtenstein
- We've added Sustainable Morristown to our list of beneficiaries of Gran Fondo NJ
- To see what's included with your registration, click here